Why Choose An Online School for Your Child?
For a variety of reasons, many children simply do not thrive in the one-size-fits-all approach of a traditional classroom. These students include those who:
- Are accelerated learners or are bored with the pace of their classroom lessons.
- Need more time than the standard classroom allows to master concepts.
- Feel they don't fit in, or are being bullied in their school environment.
- Are easily distracted in a classroom setting or have a learning challenge.
- Seek extra attention that's not easily found in an overcrowded classroom.
- Are homebound or undergoing medical treatments.
- Travel frequently or are uprooted throughout the year due to family situations.
- Are elite athletes training for competitions or careers.
- Are pursuing their dreams and careers in music, the arts, or in sports.
- Need to make up particular course credits to stay on track.
- Want to take an honors or AP course, or a unique elective not available at their school.
- Seek enrichment opportunities to supplement their full-time traditional schooling.
Online schools provide families and students with the tools and support they need to achieve their goals. Whatever the reason, online schools are working for families across the country who want well-rounded, academically successful children with strong character. And their children are responding with higher achievement and a new excitement about learning.
Top 10 Reasons Parents Choose an Online School
- Quality of the curriculum.
- Best available school option.
- Adaptable to meet individual needs and learning styles.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Structure of the school program, including administrative support, daily lesson plans, etc.
- Ease of use.
- Opportunity for parent to be more involved in child's education.
- It comes highly recommended.
- No classroom distractions.
- Rigor of the curriculum